Thursday, June 01, 2006

My Busy Week

Monday we went over to some friends house to get together. They had a small pool and my son got in and played and splashed in his drawers. We had fajitas and smores. By the end of the night hubby, me and James were socked. Lilli on the other hand did even want to get her feet wet ( water was too cold I think).
Then on Tuesday I got the TVs moved where I wanted them before Dave went to work on 3rd.
yesterday I went to Belvoir and got the rest of our stuff and then came home and planned on napping a little, but Dave ended up letting me sleep for two hours or so. I woke up to "grilled" chicken pasta ad mixed veggies. It was nice not to have to cook.
Today I got my son's room finished. We got his bed, keyboard, "Lego rug", and his toys sorted and the children's books separated and put in the correct rooms. I got six loads of laundry washed dried, fold and put away. Image my daughter napped most of the afternoon so I did not get to finish her room.
We got the patio set the way we wanted. The treadmill is outside and I used crappy air mattress to cover it. I cut a hole in the bottom snipped the inside plastic and draped it over the treadmill. I have my glider and ottoman set to gaze.
then we got the big wall between the hallway and the kid's room cleared and my table placed along with my snack trays and rack.
So now that leaves my dinning room, master bedroom and bath and the hall and closets left to organize.

No comments: